Graham Roberts, Georgia Licensed Associate
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law – Macon, GA, JD
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Atlanta, Georgia, BS – Management
• CALI Award – Corporate Tax
• Certificate – Finance
• Certificate – Marketing
• Dean’s List
- ALEXANDER SHUNNARAH GEORGIA – Atlanta, GA
- CRESA ATLANTA – Atlanta, Georgia
- MOORE INGRAM JOHNSON & STEELE – Marietta, Georgia
- JAMES E. LEE, II, P.C. – Macon, Georgia
Worked for tenant representation providing conflict-free counsel regarding everything from location planning to lease administration to facilities management to capital markets strategies, as well as various other corporate services.
Served as Law Clerk for Sole Practitioner.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Superior & Lower Courts, State of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia, Graham graduated with a B.S. degree in Management from Georgia Tech. He worked in the financial services industry as a management consultant before enrolling in Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law.