Anthony Shunnarah, Car Wreck Attorney in Alabama
- Birmingham School of Law – Birmingham, Alabama, JD
- University of Alabama at Birmingham – Birmingham, Alabama, BA – Sociology
• Focused on Trial Advocacy & Law Firm Business Management
• Graduated with Honors
• Sociology Honors Society
- ALEXANDER SHUNNARAH GULF COAST, LLP – Mobile, Alabama
- ALEXANDER SHUNNARAH INJURY LAWYERS, PC – Birmingham, Alabama
Anthony Shunnarah handles an assortment of cases for the firm consisting of a variety of tort litigation including car wreck, workers compensation & premises liability cases.
Case Manager for Alexander Shunnarah, CEO
Case Manager for James T. Laura Jr., Civil Litigation Department
Case Manager for Brandon T Bishop, Civil Litigation Department
While enrolled in UAB, Anthony was one of nine students that were hand picked by the lead Sociology Professor to be in the Sociology Honors Society. While in the Sociology Honors Society, Anthony researched how government and corporate influence contributed to health disparities in communities across Alabama.
After graduating from the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a BA in Sociology with Honors, Anthony went to study law at the Birmingham School of Law in downtown Birmingham, AL where he received his JD.
Shortly after finishing law school, Anthony Shunnarah moved to Mobile, AL where he presently works as an attorney for the firm.