Locate an Attorney in Georgia, Florida and Alabama
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law – Macon, Georgia, JD
- The University of Georgia, Franklin College of Arts & Sciences – Athens, Georgia, BA – Speech Communications – Minor in Religion
• National Mock Trial Team
• Vice-President of the Student Bar Association
• Ambassador for the University of Georgia Visitors Center
• Studied abroad in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
Blade has partnered with leading law firms across the country, setting precedents and providing unparalleled services to his clients. Not every case needs to go to court but Blade always prepares for trial, and if necessary, Blade’s experience in the courtroom will give you the opportunity to present your case to a jury.
Blade grew up on a farm in Baker County near Arlington, Georgia with a passion for hunting, fishing and playing sports at Southwest Georgia Academy. After Blade graduated from the University of Georgia, Blade enrolled in the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, where Blade served as a member of the Mercer National Mock Trial Team and Vice-President of the Student Bar Association and worked part-time for the Macon law firm of Reynolds, Horne & Survant. Within one year of graduation from law school, Blade prepared for three consecutive state bar exams and obtained law licenses in Alabama, Florida and Georgia.
Blade now travels throughout the Southeast trying cases in state and federal courts. Blade does what he loves–he represents the people against the powerful.