Carol Little, Personal Injury Lawyer in Alabama
- Howard University School of Law – Washington DC, JD
- Vanderbilt University – Nashville, Tennessee, BS – Accounting
• Vice President of Graduating Class
• Book Review Editor of the Howard Law Journal
• Gertrude Vanderbilt Scholarship Recipient
- ALEXANDER SHUNNARAH & ASSOCIATES – Mobile, Alabama
- CITY OF MOBILE MUNICIPAL COURT – Mobile, Alabama
- CITY OF MOBILE – Mobile, Alabama
- FRANKLIN PRIMARY HEALTH CENTER – Mobile, Alabama
- UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES – Washington, DC
- COMMITTEE ON WAYS AND MEANS – Subcommittee on Human Resources – Washington, DC
Municipal Court Judge
Assistant City Attorney
Tax Counsel to Honorable Harold E. Ford, Sr.
Carol is currently an Associate Attorney at Alexander Shunnarah Gulf Coast, LLC. She was formerly a Municipal Court Judge for the City of Mobile, AL, and an Assistant City Attorney for the City of Mobile, AL where her primary role was prosecutor. Her prior jobs include Office Manager at Franklin Primary Health Center, Tax Counsel to the Honorable Harold E. Ford, Sr. in the United States House of Representatives, Washington, DC as well as Staff Counsel to the Subcommittee on Human Resources, Committee on Ways and Means in the United States House of Representatives.
Carol is a member of: the Salvation Army Advisory Board; Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Mobile Alumnae Chapter; Jack and Jill of America, Inc., Mobile Chapter; Greater Mobile Chapter The Links, Inc. and the Order of Mardi Gras Maskers. Her professional affiliations include membership in the Mobile Bar Association, the Vernon Z. Crawford Bay Area Bar Association, and the Alabama State Bar. She is a member of Big Zion AME Zion Church.
Carol is married to native Mobilian Dr. Walter Kinnard Little, Jr., son of Mary and Wiley Butler and the late Walter K. Little, Sr. The couple has three sons, Walter K. Little, III, Joseph K. Carr Little, and, Julian A. Gwatkin Little.
- Mobile Bar Association
- Vernon Z. Crawford Bay Area Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Mobile Alumnae Chapter
- Jack and Jill of America, Inc., Mobile Chapter
- Greater Mobile Chapter The Links, Inc
- Order of Mardi Gras Maskers