Tom Normandeau, Personal Injury Attorney in Florida
- Florida State University College of Law – Tallahassee, Florida, JD
- University of South Florida – Tampa, Florida, BA – Political Science
- ALEXANDER SHUNNARAH GULF COAST, LLP – Gainesville, Florida
- CITIGROUP – Jacksonville, Florida
- CONSILIO – St. Petersburg, Florida
- FTI CONSULTING – Miami, Florida
- PANGEA3 / THOMPSON REUTERS – Dallas, Texas
Tom Normandeau has experience working on a variety of cases for Alexander Shunnarah law firm from vehicle accidents, worker’s comp, to medical malpractice cases.
Responsible for mitigating money laundering and terrorist financing risks for Citigroup and its customers.
Attorney/Assistant Project Manager
Led team for an anti-monopoly eDiscovery project.
Attorney – Quality Control Consultant
Worked on multinational corporate eDiscovery compliance project focusing on violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and money laundering.
Attorney – Consultant
Organized and managed a client inventory project focused on evaluating the validity of claims. Responsible for prepping clients for hearings and ensuring understanding of the SSDI process.